Yealink EXP20 Expansion Module - Black
The Yealink EXP20 is an Expansion Module that allows you to extend the number of programmable keys of your Yealink T27P or Yealink T29G IP phone with no less than 20 extra keys. The module has a clearly readable LCD screen with lighting and LED-operated buttons. The EXP20 contains a large and user-friendly liquid crystal display (LCD) interface that measures 160x320 pixels, as well as contains 20 physical, dual-colour LED keys. The additional screen space and added number of buttons simplifies user navigation and streamlines essential operational functions such as speed dial, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer and hold. Up to six EXP20 phone systems can be strung together on a single daisy chain. The advanced new Yealink EXP20 is an ideal IP phone system for receptionists, administrative assistants or contact centre workers who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis. The EXP20 supports up to six expansion modules. It should be noted, however, that if you exceed two connections, the device will require a conventional power supply of 5V/1.2A.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A diverse range of actionable, LCD-accessible icons
- 160x320 graphic LCD with backlight, 20 physical, dual-colour LED programmable keys
- 18 additional keys available, Supports up to six modules, Two accessible pages
- Stand with two adjustable angles, Two or less expansion modules can be powered by the host phone