Grandstream GXP 1620 2 line 2 Account, SIP VoIP IP Phone
About this item
- 13248 pixel backlit graphical LCD display.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history - up to 200 records
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced
The GXP1620/1625 is Grandstreams standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based, 2-line IP Phone includes 3-way conferencing to keep workers in-touch and productive. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual-switched 10/100mbps ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only) and 3 XML programmable soft keys allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
A reliable IP phone for small business users, the GXP1620/1625 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1620/1625 offers support for up to 2 lines and features full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. The GXP1625 features built-in Poe while the GXP1620 does not. Additional features include 3-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization and EHS support for Plantronics headsets. These features allow the GXP1620/1625 to be a high-quality and easy-to-use small business IP phone
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620/1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstreams UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
-Phonebook capacity: 500 entries
-Call list capacity phonebook: 200
-Built-in display: Y