Yealink SIP-T23G IP Conference Phone - Black
Yealink SIP-T23G features intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity. Yealink HD technology enables rich, clear, life-like voice communications, outsourced management options, flexible deployment and third-party communications applications. The Yealink SIP-T23G is an excellent VoIP phone for office applications. The device is powered with Power Over Ethernet (PoE), which allows you to feed the phone via a PoE switch. The SIP-T23G also has support for BLF. This support makes it possible to see which internal lines are free or busy. The phone can be placed on your desk, but you can also mount this Yealink device on the wall.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The sound quality of the Yealink SIP-T23G is excellent, thanks to the Yealink HD Voice technology. This technology prevents echo and enhances the acoustic performance.
- The Yealink SIP-T23G allows you to use up to 3 SIP accounts. These accounts allow you to simultaneously make multiple calls and switch between these conversations.
- The YeaLink SIP-T23G features a Dual Port Gigabit connector. This connection allows you to easily connect the T23G to a computer, so no extra PC network cable needed.
- Yealink HD Voice, Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support, 132x64-pixel graphical LCD, Up to 3 SIP accounts, Supports Dual-colour LEDs, Headset support, Wall mountable, IPv6 support
- Paperless design, Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options, 3 SIP accounts Call hold, mute, DND, One-touch speed dial